Watch Our Eagles Soar

The Dunlap Student Section going crazy.

Anna Ortega

It’s that time of year again as Dunlap Eagle supporters fill the stands and watch as our football team bring home victory after victory. Thanks to the hard work of the team, the Eagles are undefeated so far. There has been an exuberant student section at each game to support them and carry on the school spirit.

While the team has been strong in the previous years, Dunlap football seems to have improved heavily this year, according to seniors Maddie Siebert and Ben Bluth.

“I think that the football team is better than most years, and are off to a strong start with a 3-0 record,” says Bluth.

Siebert agrees, adding, “ I think we are gonna win more games this season than I thought we would before the season started.”

The East Peoria game, Jersey Night, saw a huge student turnout to cheer on our boys.

Siebert and Bluth both are highly enthusiastic about the exciting atmosphere in the student section.

“I have been to every game so far and think the student section is super exciting, feeding off the success of the football team,” Bluth describes.

“I think the student section is fun in the front, but the underclassmen at the top need to cheer more!!”

Hopefully for our Eagles, this year will bring us more glory, pride, and school spirit to celebrate.

The Dunlap Student Section going crazy.