Dunlap Music Department Hosts Trivia Night

The flyer advertising for Trivia Night.

Madeline Barry

This Saturday at 7 p.m., Dunlap High School’s Music and Theatre Boosters are hosting a trivia night in order to raise money for the music department at Dunlap High School.

The music department is hosting the fundraiser to raise money for the band´s trip to Disney World and Universal this summer.  

Cost for reservation is $10 per person. Those playing may register individually or as a team. There are six people per table and a prize will be awarded for the best decorated table. Registration for the event is available through QR code, found on posters around DHS, or a Google form Dunlap’s´ music department website, www.eaglemusic.net.

Members of the music department are also raising money through raffle tickets for $25 each. The raffle and a 50/50 drawing will take place that night.

Ticket winners have the opportunity to win an arrangement of prizes including; four baskets, two Disney World passes, and the grand prize of a six-night stay at a Florida resort.

“We’re hoping for a good turnout, but being our first year you never know,¨ says music/band director Mrs. Shea.

Sophomore marching band member Vanessa Ellis said that the cost for the band trip is $1,000 per person so “if there’s any chance to alleviate the cost we’ll take it.”

The event is open to all DHS students as well as the public.