Dunlap Music Department Hosts Trivia Night

Back to Article
Back to Article

The flyer advertising for Trivia Night.

The flyer advertising for Trivia Night.

The flyer advertising for Trivia Night.

The flyer advertising for Trivia Night.

Madeline Barry

This Saturday at 7 p.m., Dunlap High School’s Music and Theatre Boosters are hosting a trivia night in order to raise money for the music department at Dunlap High School.

The music department is hosting the fundraiser to raise money for the band´s trip to Disney World and Universal this summer.  

Cost for reservation is $10 per person. Those playing may register individually or as a team. There are six people per table and a prize will be awarded for the best decorated table. Registration for the event is available through QR code, found on posters around DHS, or a Google form Dunlap’s´ music department website, www.eaglemusic.net.

Members of the music department are also raising money through raffle tickets for $25 each. The raffle and a 50/50 drawing will take place that night.

Ticket winners have the opportunity to win an arrangement of prizes including; four baskets, two Disney World passes, and the grand prize of a six-night stay at a Florida resort.

“We’re hoping for a good turnout, but being our first year you never know,¨ says music/band director Mrs. Shea.

Sophomore marching band member Vanessa Ellis said that the cost for the band trip is $1,000 per person so “if there’s any chance to alleviate the cost we’ll take it.”

The event is open to all DHS students as well as the public.